Monday, December 27, 2010

Skullcandy SCS-SCBP3.5 Skullcrushers Subwoofer Stereo Headphones (Black Pinstripe)

The Skullcandy Skullcrushers Subwoofer Stereo Headphones in Black Pinstripe will literally pump the music right into your head! These power packing headphones feature an adjustable in-line bass amplifier and speakers with industry first built-in vibrating subwoofers. You can adjust the amount of bass effect with the in-line control wheel. The Crushers are ideal for MP3 Players, portable DVD, bass heavy music, and are the ultimate for any gamer.
Let me start off this review by saying the Skullcrushers are honestly the best pair of headphones I've ever owned, even when compared to other headphones that cost over twice as much...
My last pair of headphones got destroyed, and I was looking for an affordable replacement that was circumaural (over-the-ear), offered strong bass, had a cool design, and ideally, sound-canceling. While these headphones don't offer active sound-canceling, most outside noises get noticeably reduced, especially when you're busy enjoying the incredible bass performance!
I spent a lot of time researching different headphone models before getting these, and read mixed reviews. I've come to realize, however, a lot of reviewers who shoot down quality headphones such as these tend to be audiophiles who focus on incredibly minute details that most listeners would never notice. Other times they say that one would be better off buying a more expensive pair of headphones...unfortunately, not everyone has the flexibility to choose between $60 Skullcrushers or a $300 pair of Bose Headphones!
I also own the SkullCandy Double Agent wireless headphones, and though I paid considerably more for those, I think these offer considerably better bass performance and overall sound quality. I have many different genres of music on my MP3 player, and love the handy bass-adjuster switch that allows me to toggle just how much bass is delivered.
If you're in the market for powerful headphones with great bass, and you don't want to spend too much, the Skullcrushers are for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

best cheap headphones