Friday, November 26, 2010

Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones

The headphones that pioneered an industry are now even better.
QuietComfort 15 headphones feature exclusive Bose advancements in noise reduction technology. You hear less noise than ever before, and even more of your music and movies--with the quality sound you expect from Bose. And their lightweight fit stays comfortable for hours. It's a combination of benefits unmatched in the industry.
Update:
15 months - still using the QC15's several times per week and they are still holding up well. No fit or finish issues what so ever. I do keep them in their case when not using them and when they are in my laptop bag. Ejoying them even more with my new WP7 phone.
Exec Summary
- I highly recommend these headphones.
- Good in any situation where you need to concentrate. I could have really used these when I was in college for studying in dorms, libraries, etc.
- Battery life is excellent. I am pretty sure I have used them more than 24 hours on the original battery that came in the package and it is still going.
- Music sounds great. I have just started running thru my mp3 library but have hit on several songs that I know push the drivers pretty hard and they sound pretty damn good.
- Detachable cable. If you just want the noise cancelling, you can detach the cable and be cable free.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,

    Greatest article about online buying and selling wireless headphones and bluetooth headsets .It was very beneficial for me related to best Best Headphones online with discount prices. Latest News About Headphones Capital that provides a broad range of best headphones including Iphone Earphones, Earbuds, Wireless Headsets and accessories you need.

    Nice Post!

    ReplyDelete

best cheap headphones