Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones

Tune out the external environment and tune into your own private concert experience anytime, anywhere with the Image S4. These noise-isolating in-ear headphones deliver dynamic sound and unequaled comfort for a price that’s easy on the wallet. The enhanced bass and superior noise isolation ensure clean, professional sound, while the innovative eartip design and angled nozzles provide a comfortable fit for long-term wear. Strain-relief cord design makes the Image S4 as perfect for the gym as it is for the street.

I'll keep it short and simple. I read all the reviews on Cnet etc, looked at all the amazon reviews and did a lot of research until I decided to buy these. And might I say I'm very happy with my purchase. The sound is awesome and my bass test passed Testing it with this song: [ ]. The sound isolating is awesome. I could cut my lawn with these and not have the volume cranked, it was quite nice. So all in all this is definitely a great set of ear phones and I recommend them as all the good reviews you see are true.
Amazing product. I am hearing sounds that I never heard before. Excellent bass sound too. The wires are thin and light, and that's ok with me because I don't like the wires to be heavier than the earphones. The noise reduction is also great, it blocks about 40% of ambient sound just the way it fits into your ear. Overall this is a great product for the style, ie earbuds versus over-the-ear. I'm glad I didn't have to get over-the-ear headphones to get the sound quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

best cheap headphones