Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chat

The Ear Force X11 is the perfect headset for XBOX gamers who want immersive game sound and XBOX Live communication at a great price.
Overview:
With an in-line amplifier and separate connectors for mic and line signals, the X11 also makes a great PC gaming headset.

Before I had this headset, I was using speakers from an acer h223 monitor, and the sound was horrible. This will review will be based on me playing Modern Warfare 2 since this is why I bought the headset, that and my fiance always complaining about the sound at night.
The Good:
Now, I am able to hear EVERYTHING. At first it was overwhelming, I hear things in the game I didn't know existed. I use the Ninja Pro Perk so my steps are silent, so that I can hear everyone else's steps. Now I can hear when someone is walking in a house, on metal stairs, or in a grassy field. I can hear "boosters" place their insertions and hunt them down. I hear silencers going off in the distance. I know when someone is to my left or the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

best cheap headphones